Guest Service Advisor
As an Express Car Wash Guest Service Advisor, you will be responsible for the first impression a guest has of our car wash. Your complete knowledge of our car wash and detail menu along with your energetic, engaged, warm personality will set the tone for the guest experience.
You will be responsible for acting in accordance of our Success Book in your daily actions, which encourages our guests to become regulars. Best of all you will work with a team of associates that is dedicated to helping each other be the best they can be every day, both for our guests and our team.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are limited to the following:
- Treat guests and fellow associates with honesty, integrity and commitment to our Guiding Principles.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the location operating to its standard and to set a positive example to team members.
- Anticipate guest and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and guests for visual cues.
- Assists and coaches associates by positively reinforcing our Guiding Principles.
- Contribute to a positive team environment by committing to our Associate Promise.
- Deliver VIP Service to all guests by being engaged with our guests needs and desires.
- Recommend menu services based upon the condition of the guests vehicle.
- Discover and respond to guest needs immediately with a smile and positive attitude.
- Follows Express Car Wash guidelines and standards, including quality of service, guest focus and speed of service.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace for our guests and team members satisfaction.
- Follow Safety guidelines to promote a safe workplace for guests and team members.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our guests time.
- Adherence to our uniform and grooming standards.
- Follow cash management and POS system guidelines.
- Housekeeping duties such as sweeping, moping, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, refilling supplies is expected throughout the day.
Summary of Experieince
- No previous experience required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Desire to treat every guest like a VIP.
- Working outdoors in all seasons and types of weather.
- Constant standing, walking and bending.
- Constant use of handheld ordering tablet and printer.
- Frequent and continual flexing of spine, hands, wrists and fingers.
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying of 50 lbs.
- Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Clarity of vision and hearing.
We want YOU to join our Team!